Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens Ticketing Terms and Conditions
This ticket is issued subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Spectators must comply with the Stadia Regulation (Cap.132 sub. leg. (BY)) of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the “Terms and Conditions of Use of Hong Kong Stadium for Major Local and International Sporting Events”. For details, please visit https://www.elegislation.gov.hk/hk/cap132BY and http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/rule.html
2. The right of admission is reserved by the Hong Kong Rugby Union (HKRU) and the Management of Hong Kong Stadium (Stadium Management).
3. Any person found with prohibited items may be denied of entry into the Stadium. Prohibited items include but not limited to plastic, glass, metal cans or bottles, anything containing intoxicating liquor, any balls, any items simulating the uniform or equipment of the disciplined services, any dangerous items, any discriminatory and political display items, any noise instruments, any remote controlled flying devices or toys, or any other item deemed inappropriate by HKRU and the Stadium Management. A full list of prohibited items can be found here: www.hksevens.com/prohibiteditems
4. To ensure public safety, the Stadium’s security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of spectators entering the Stadium.
5. Any costume must conform to reasonable standards of decency and should not take up more space than one seat or obstruct the full view of other spectators. Accessories that look like usable weapons are not permitted.
6. Throwing objects, foul language and behaving in a disorderly manner in the Stadium is prohibited.
7. No flags, banners, buntings, posters, flyers, leaflets, and/or publicity, promotional, propaganda and display materials of any kind may be displayed in the Stadium without the permission of the HKRU or the Stadium Management.
8. For the sake of public safety, no beer and alcoholic beverage shall be brought into the seating areas of the Upper Levels. Stadium’s security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of spectators entering the seating areas.
9. No unauthorized persons shall enter the turf pitch level unless so directed by an Event or Stadium staff. Persons entering the turf pitch level without authorization will be prosecuted.
10. The HKRU and Stadium Management reserve the right to remove any person from the Stadium who fails to comply with an instruction from an Event or Stadium staff.
11. Ticket holder shall be responsible for the safekeeping of the ticket and wristband. No replacement ticket or wristband will be issued regardless they are damaged or lost. Entry may also be refused if tickets or wristbands are damaged or defaced.
12. Re-entry into the Stadium is allowed only with a valid ticket and wristband at the dedicated re-entry gate.
13. Ticket holder agrees not to bring any claim or proceeding against the HKRU for any damage, loss, injury or liability suffered while attending the Tournament, except for liability that by law cannot be excluded. The HKRU excludes all liability to the holder in tort (including negligence), contract or ailment for acts or omissions of the HKRU, its employees and contractors arising out of or in relation to the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2020.
14. Photographs taken and video shooting within the venue may be used only for private non-commercial purposes. Publication/distribution of such photographs or videos in any media is forbidden. Making/distribution of broadcasts, commentary, news reports or statistics (by any means in any format or media including any such commentary made by mobile phone or other wireless device) is forbidden.
15. Ticket holder (i) consents to the broadcasting or other distribution of images of him/herself whilst at the venue and (ii) waives on an irrevocable worldwide, perpetual basis all rights to object to such broadcasting/distribution in any media.
16. Without the permission of the HKRU or the Stadium Management, ticket holders are not allowed to occupy seats with personal belongings, which will be removed by Event or Stadium staff without prior notice.
17. Ticket holder agrees not to engage in any ambush marketing that would infringe the rights of those parties commercially associated with the match and/or the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2020.
18. A child aged 2 and under on the 3rd April 2020 may enter the Stadium free of charge when accompanied by an adult with an adult ticket.
19. A child aged 12 and under on the 3rd April 2020 is allowed to enter the Stadium with a child ticket.
20. If no play takes place for the duration of the day, the ticket holder is entitled to a full refund of the face value of the ticket for that day. Whether play takes place will be decided by the tournament director and their decision shall be final.