1. What information do we collect about you?
At various times during a visit to this Website you may be asked to provide us with personal information (for example your name and contact details). This may be in connection with activities such as purchasing goods, subscribing for a service, entering competitions or participating in surveys.
In common with many other online services we may also use "cookies" to collect information about how you use the Website. This information is used to produce statistical reports on website activity and allows us to tailor the Website to suit your interests.
For further information about cookies visit "www.allaboutcookies.org"
2. How will we use your personal information?
Primarily we will use the personal information we collect about you to send you information you have requested, create a membership profile for you (allowing us to provide a personalised service when you visit the Website), assist in the provision of products and services to you and to enable us to review and improve the products or services offered to you.
From time to time we would also like to contact you to let you know about products and services offered by us, our clubs, their official partners and other carefully selected third parties that may be of interest to you. We may also provide your details to carefully selected third parties in order for them to contact you directly about their products and services. By ticking the applicable boxes in the Privacy Notice you are deemed to agree to the use of your information for these purposes.
3. What are my choices?
You have a right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to third parties. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us using the contact details below.
You are also entitled to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like to do this please contact us using the details below. You may be required to pay a small fee for this service.
We want to make sure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
5. How do we protect your information?
Email: [email protected]
Hong Kong RFU
1 Stadium Path,
So Kon Po,
Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens
Ticketing Terms and Conditions 2022
Acceptance of Terms
By agreeing to purchase the Tickets and attending the Event, the Client will be deemed to have accepted and agreed all the terms.
- Spectators must comply with the Stadia Regulation (Cap.132 sub. leg. (BY)) of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the “Terms and Conditions of Use of Hong Kong Stadium for Major Local and International Sporting Events”. For details, please visit https://www.elegislation.gov.h... and http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/rule.... Specific attention for all spectators must:
i. Observe and comply with the Law of the People’s Republic of China on Safeguarding National Security in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and other relevant laws of Hong Kong in relation to the safeguarding of national security (“National Security Law”); and ensure that no act or activity which is likely to constitute or is likely to cause the occurrence of an offence endangering national security under the National Security Law or other laws of Hong Kong, or which would otherwise be contrary to the interests of national security, is engaged in the Stadium.
ii. any form of unauthorized publicity, commercial or otherwise, political propaganda, racist or provocative messages appearing on flags, banners, clothing, sportswear, accessories or, more generally, on any article or equipment whatsoever worn or used by spectators, athletes or other participants in the Events is not permitted. However, this shall not apply to the identification of the manufacturer appearing on such clothing, article or equipment concerned, provided that such identification is not marked conspicuously for the purposes of advertising.
2. As of 21st October 2022, all attendees are required to undergo Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) on the date of the event before entering the Hong Kong Stadium. Attendees are also required to present a picture of their negative RAT results for checking by Hong Kong Stadium security before admission.
3. Hong Kong Rugby Union (HKRU) will provide a refund to any ticket holder who upon presentation of proof of purchase of event ticket and also having reported a positive RAT test through the CHP system the HKRU will provide a refund for the day(s) the ticket holder was unable to attend.
4. The right of admission is reserved by the HKRU and the Management of Hong Kong Stadium (Stadium Management).
5. Any person found with prohibited items may be denied of entry into the Stadium. Prohibited items include but not limited to plastic, glass, metal cans or bottles, anything containing intoxicating liquor, any balls, any items simulating the uniform or equipment of the disciplined services, any dangerous items, any discriminatory and political display items, any noise instruments, any remote-controlled flying devices or toys, or any other item deemed inappropriate by HKRU and the Stadium Management. A full list of prohibited items can be found here: www.hksevens.com/prohibitedite...
6. To ensure public safety, the Stadium’s security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of spectators entering the Stadium.
7. Any costume must conform to reasonable standards of decency and should not take up more space than one seat or obstruct the full view of other spectators. Accessories that look like usable weapons are not permitted.
8. Throwing objects, foul language and behaving in a disorderly manner in the Stadium is prohibited.
9. No flags, banners, buntings, posters, flyers, leaflets, and/or publicity, promotional, propaganda and display materials of any kind may be displayed in the Stadium without the permission of the HKRU or the Stadium Management.
10. For the sake of public safety, no beer and alcoholic beverage shall be brought into the seating areas of the Upper Levels. Stadium’s security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of spectators entering the seating areas.
11. No unauthorized persons shall enter the turf pitch level unless so directed by an Event or Stadium staff. Persons entering the turf pitch level without authorization will be prosecuted.
12. The HKRU and Stadium Management reserve the right to remove any person from the Stadium who fails to comply with an instruction from an Event or Stadium staff.
13. Ticket holder shall be responsible for the safekeeping of their digital ticket.
14. Re-entry into the Stadium is allowed only with a valid digital ticket.
15. Ticket holder agrees not to bring any claim or proceeding against the HKRU for any damage, loss, injury or liability suffered while attending the Tournament, except for liability that by law cannot be excluded. The HKRU excludes all liability to the holder in tort (including negligence), contract or ailment for acts or omissions of the HKRU, its employees and contractors arising out of or in relation to the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2022.
16. Photographs taken and video shooting within the venue may be used only for private non-commercial purposes. Publication/distribution of such photographs or videos in any media is forbidden. Making/distribution of broadcasts, commentary, news reports or statistics (by any means in any format or media including any such commentary made by mobile phone or other wireless device) is forbidden.
17. Ticket holder (i) consents to the broadcasting or other distribution of images of him/herself whilst at the venue and (ii) waives on an irrevocable worldwide, perpetual basis all rights to object to such broadcasting/distribution in any media.
18. Without the permission of the HKRU or the Stadium Management, ticket holders are not allowed to occupy seats with personal belongings, which will be removed by Event or Stadium staff without prior notice.
19. Ticket holder agrees not to engage in any ambush marketing that would infringe the rights of those parties commercially associated with the match and/or the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2022.
20. A child aged 2 and under on the 4th November 2022 may enter the Stadium free of charge when accompanied by an adult with an adult ticket.
21. A child aged 12 and under on the 4th November 2022 is allowed to enter the Stadium with a child ticket.
22. If no play takes place for the duration of the day, the ticket holder is entitled to a full refund of the face value of the ticket for that day. Whether play takes place will be decided by the tournament director and their decision shall be final.